Friday, April 14, 2006

Cool Dude

"I'm so cool!" -Benjamin














I was just thinking about Shelly and Benjamin tonight and missing them so I decided to look through some more recent pictures and find another good one to post. There are so many like this. Benjamin has a great smile and a mild disposition. He really is a wonderful baby. I was surprised when Shelly told me today that Grandma Heaton thinks his first tooth coming in. It's too soon for that! Can't he just stay a little baby forever? Being a parent can be scary, even when it's just a first tooth.
Our search for childcare is beginning in earnest. I have already asked a few people about the possibility of helping us. Shelly is going to start working full time at Dad's office and we will need someone to watch Benjamin all day for the three weeks before my classes end. Then it won't be so bad; I'm quiting my job at Banner Desert Hospital on May 2oth so that I can devote myself to full time school and graduate a semester early in December. Should work out for the best. I can be at home with Benjamin for part of the day and play Mr. Mom.
That's your update for now. Adios.

No comments: