
November 5th, 1962 - April 24th 2007
My sympathies to all, especially Sister Bull and family. Bishop Bull was like a father to me from the day our family moved into the Issaquah 2nd ward ten years ago. I am at a loss to convey how profoundly he affected my life. I will say this: he loved me at my weakest and believed in me at my lowest. His unfaltering love and support gave me the strength to press forward through some of the most challenging and formative years of my life. Because of him, my life is truly blessed and I will never forget how he warmed my spirit with every big bear hug. He will always be my Bishop and my friend. I already miss him, and pray the Lord will watch over his loving family until they meet again.
With sincere love and gratitude,
Brian Nyberg.
1 comment:
Sorry, to hear about your loss. We can say we are truly blessed when we have a light like him cross our paths.
Sandra Pereida
Post a Comment