
Okay, so this post is pretty much self explanatory. Since everyone else in my family seems to think this is an acceptable way to get "the news" out, we just thought we'd hop on that train too. Baby is due some time in November before Thanksgiving, we're not 100% sure about my dates. My first doctor's appointment will be soon, hopefully we'll know more then.
3 comments:
Shelly,
I love your pregnancy announcement. CONGRATULATIONS! I wished I would have looked at your blog sooner...I could have known since Monday! :) I really hope you are feeling well.
I forgot to email people about the little thing at the park I was mentioning to you. I was thinking about doing it tomorrow night because Sat seemed kind of busy for some people, but now I think I am going to do it on Monday night...
I should have just sent you an email.
CONGRATS again!!!
Ruth
Yeah! I am so super excited for you. I will keep my fingers crossed it is a girl. =0)
Trent and Karen
Congratulations Shelli & Brian!! I am seeing pink in your future.
Kelsey Havran
Brian's old co-worker
Post a Comment