Thursday, October 09, 2008

34 weeks and still going!



Here is the much requested belly shot. :)

6 comments:

Derek and Sharice said...

Wahoo! That baby is going to be 8 pounder for sure!!! hahaha

Derek and Sharice said...

Wahoo! That baby is going to be 8 pounder for sure!!! hahaha

Jon, Janice, Kaylee, & Regan said...

Very cute. Not too much longer now and will get to see the little miss. :)

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

WooHOO!!! How fun!!! I think it's weird when people pull their shirt up and show their belly in the skin. You look great. Only a few more weeks. I bet it feels like months though. Thanks for the sweet message on facebook. I will reply back soon!

Jill said...

Wow I can't believe that you are 34 weeks already! You look great! I don't think that you look that big! You look so cute pregnant! Good luck I hope everything is going good for you! And sorry, but I don't know about the passport for where you live. But yes if I hear I will for sure let you know ok!

Ritzville RS said...

Yess!! Woo Hoo!! You look great, mama! What is her "official" name?