Sunday, May 03, 2009

Tea Party

Daddy and his little girl attend a nice little protest rally. It gives me great pride to know that, if nothing else, we irked former Arizona governor Janet Napolitano at the Department of Homeland Security. Another pro-life, pro-gun, limited government conservative in the making. This is the face of right wing extremism.
I would have Ben's picture posted alongside one of Osama bin Laden. He looks dangerous!

More troublemakers!


Aha! A dead give-away! That's an extremist slogan if I've ever seen one.



DHS should have arrested these guys on the spot. I mean, just look at them!




2 comments:

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

Great job on going to the "Tea Party"! And your trip looked fun Shelly!!! Glad you could have a break!

Derek and Sharice said...

How funny are those guys! I can't believe people dress up like that! Oh wait... I have dressed up in medieval clothes I can't talk.... haha I like Brian's beard! The kids are soooo adorable! I think it is so cute Brian and his little girl! I can't believe how big Ben is getting!