This poor kid just can't catch a break! Mommy and Ben were hurrying down the driveway to get on the bus when Mommy slipped and brought him down with her and this was the result. FYI, this was AFTER most of the swelling went down, it was the size of a small baseball originally! Don't worry, we called his pediatrician to see if we should take him to the E.R. and they think he'll be okay, but if we end up having any changes that would require it later they could get us in faster if we call them first.

5 comments:
Oh my goodness, that poor kid. I'm so sorry. Hopefully he can avoid accidents this next week.
poor kid. give him a hug for us....
When I was younger, a similar thing happened to me (Jill). I hit heads with another girl while swimming. Poor guy! He's still a cutie though.
Ouch! poor little guy!
Seriously, I can't believe how BIG that is! However, usually the camera doesn't capture the FULL magnitude of a kid's bumps and bruises, so I'm sure it seemed bigger at the time. Really, that just looks so painful and I bet your heart just broke!!!
Post a Comment