Jeffrey is a happy boy. He's been looking forward to this all day.
Mommy cuts the Dora cake.
Looks good.
Oh no, he's got Dora and Boots!
The carnage!
Let's eat some cake.
Ben isn't shy about helping himself.
Juliette got some cake too.
Yumm.
Yes, I was there too. Just mostly behind the camera.
Time to unwrap presents. Ben is all too happy to help.
The Little Tykes Classic Coupe was the big winner of the evening. Jeffrey just jumped right in and made himself at home as we've seen him do at many other friends' houses.
4 comments:
happy birthday jeff!
I thought the bowling pins were a great idea! I got them for a present for Kael's friend. Let me know if Jeffrey likes them so I can maybe do them for Kael's birthday. Miss you!
How fun! Wow, kids grow up too fast! And I LOVE LOVE your family photo!
Aww that's awesome you found the little tyke coupe! i bet he's been sleeping in it!! cute pics guys!
Post a Comment