Monday, March 14, 2011

Random List

Okay, for those of you who are just DYING to know what our top picks are......well....you're not going to find out. :P  BUT, I did decide to list all of the places that Brian interviewed at to help with the guessing.  Now before you try to psychoanalyze our list and try to figure out which ones were our top 3, keep in mind, I went to random.org to mix up the list, so it is, therefore, truly random.  ALSO keep in mind, that our minds changed on a DAILY basis for the last 3 weeks or so before we submitted that list.  With that said, go ahead and vote on our poll that I just put up on our page. :)  Happy guessing!!!!

5 comments:

Melissa S. said...

I'm just mad there wasn't a Wake Forest on there...........(but I still did vote)

Nyberg Family said...

Sorry Melissa, Brian had already gone to 7 interviews that month and we were a little burned out. :/ Thanks for voting though!

Leah said...

Can you guess which one I voted for? hmmmm

Sarah Moeck said...

I voted on what my top pick would be haha!

Sharon Sapp said...

I'm so excited.......Can hardly wait!!