Friday, May 25, 2012

Jeffrey Turns 5!

Our Jeffrey turned 5 this month and what do you think he asked for for his birthday this year?  Yet ANOTHER spider man party.  I tried so hard to get him to agree to an angry birds party, but no, he wanted it to be exactly the same as last year, with a spider man pinata and a spider man birthday cake and a spider-man car for his present.  So what do you do when those great big brown eyes look at you like that with a request?  Do it of course!  And we did, we had THE EXACT SAME party as last year, just with new people.  Hey, at least I got to re-use some of the decorations right?

                                                       The EXACT same pinata.




The EXACT same (type of ) present. (exact same shirt as last year too btw)


EXACT same (type of) cake.  Only this year I waited to the last minute and the only cake I could find with the right colors already had power rangers on it, so it was a Spider-man/Power Rangers cake.  Even better right? 

What's a birthday without having to constantly yell at your brother to not blow out your candle during the song?


All in all it was a very happy birthday for the sweetest most lovable 5 year old by there ever was whom we love EXACT-ly the way he is. :)




No comments: