****OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT**** Somewhere around Feb. 2nd 2013 we will officially be the Nyberg Party of 6! After a miserable first trimester and an early miscarriage in February before that we are finally ready to make it official. Baby is now 14 1/2 weeks (now 19 weeks) along and we heard the heart beat today, yay! :)
Here is the explanation I posted just below it as well:
This is probably TMI, but a lot of people know that I had my tubes tied after Megan was born. Needless to say, this is not a "miracle baby" although I think all babies are miracles. :) After much prayer and research and thought, Brian and I decided we were not finished having kids yet. In December I went to a Tubal Reversal center in Chapel Hill, NC to have a specialists reverse my tubal. Thank so so much to Val Larson for taking care of me and flying out with me on that trip!!! It was obviously successful and we are very excited!
So there you have it. Here is the ultrasound pic we had taken to confirm that it wasn't a tubal pregnancy at about 5 1/2 weeks. ---We go in for our 19 week ultrasound on Sept. 20th where we will make sure baby is healthy and find out the gender! ---
No comments:
Post a Comment