Saturday, June 28, 2008

BIG CATCH UP!

Okay, so I've been WAY behind in posting a lot of our pictures. I've just posted pictures of Chase and Lauren's wedding/reception, time spent in Phoenix and Shannon and Dwayne's house, and a few things after we got back from our trip (we got back June 2nd). We had so much fun on our trip that it even made our crazy airport experiences worth it! We've been having bunches more fun since then. Our biggest time consumer right now is our basement, Brian has been working on it nearly every day since we got back. It's coming right along, I promise I'll post pictures of that soon. Right now we're putting up a drop ceiling and putting primer on the walls, hopefully we'll start tiling the floors soon. Seeing it finally start to look like a finished basement has been very exciting and the thought of being done with this project is even more exciting! Anyway, love to all and hope everyone's summers are going well. Enjoy the pictures! -Shelly-

2 comments:

ROBYN -N- KEVIN said...

Hey Shelly... yeah we met at your parents house, man that feels like centuries ago. Anyway, I talked to Kevin and he said to tell you hello and he is glad that you found us. We just moved back from St George in January to around family with the baby. Anyway, cute family you have! Talk to you later!

Meagan said...

HEY! I'm so glad you have a blog- that's mostly what I keep up on as well- our blog is ryanandmeagan.blogspot.com. My family lives in St. George now- they moved there in Sept. 2003. I got married in August 2003 and lived in Cedar City until about 3 months ago. We are currently living with my in-laws in Bloomington to save some money before we head out to Boston. How are you doing? Does your family still ive in Hurricane?