Saturday, June 21, 2008
Home of Davie Crocket and Daniel Boone Alright!
I wish that I had a picture to go with this post, but we weren't quick enough. Brian sure wished he had one of Derek's guns about 30 minutes ago when he was pulling into our driveway and saw a black bear cross the street into our driveway and then went through our backyard. I got a phone call from him in the car telling me to make sure the boys were inside (of course they were). Anyway, I've never wished so bad that Brian would've had a camera. Evidently Brian saw a different bear than our neighbors did, so as far as we know, there's two of them roaming the neighborhood, and of course in Tennessee we've got our neighbors walking around outside looking for it. The authorities have been notified and I'm sure we'll see them roaming the streets as well any minute to see if they can catch it before our neighbors do! So that's our story for the day, just thought everyone would enjoy our little adventure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Shelly,
That is so crazy! I am glad there were no incidents. Does Brian know to act "dead" in case of an attack? :) A picture would have been so cool....maybe he'll come back tonight!
uh, scary! please don't get eaten, i would miss you...
Brian was probably making it all up....huh.
Seriously, that's weird. It's not like you're right up against the mountains either...you're um, right in the middle of town!!!! However in your case, your kids were inside....mine would've been outside (in their undies) and CHASING the bear.
Post a Comment