Saturday, August 30, 2008

Jeffrey's revenge


It's been funny to see how Jeffrey is old enough now to start tormenting Ben the way that Ben torments him by taking his favorite things and not letting him play with toys. This is the start of a whole new world for us with disciplining. I keep thinking that Jeffrey's too little to be capable of tormenting his brother, but I'm slowly finding out that this just isn't true.

4 comments:

Ritzville RS said...

Isn't that a cruel twist of fate? LOL, Sibling rivalry is quite comical!

Anonymous said...

That tantrum is too funny. You will have to crack that out when he is dating...I am sure they will get a kick out of it.

Shannon said...

You call that a tantrum! Must be nice. Even Nathan screams louder than that!

Nyberg Family said...

I didn't want people to see what his "real" tantrums are like,they're way too annoying to post. :)