Sunday, November 09, 2008

All Hail Princess Megan!













We have had our little Princess home from the hospital since Saturday night. Shelly is resting up and the boys are in love with their little sister. Here's a sequel to the cutest video we've ever taken, this time starring Jeffrey and Megan. Mom, brace yourself:

4 comments:

Melissa S. said...

Your house looks weird with pink in it!!! Isn't it so refreshing without you knowing it would be?! Bryan looks absolutely in love......move over Shelly.

Jon, Janice, Kaylee, &, Regan said...

She is so beautiful! Keep the pictures coming. :)

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

Congrats again Brian and Shelly! Cute videos!!! I am glad everyone is home.

Jill said...

Hey I just wanted to tell you guys Congrats! I keep meaning to tell you but things have been a little crazy at our house lately. I hope you guys have a great Thankgiving! Megan is beautiful! I bet you guys are so excited to have your beautiful little girl!