You guys are always crazy busy. Don't now how you do it with three little ones. We sure miss all of you. I like the second one down of Miss Megan. I can't believe how much bigger she is than when she was here! They grow so fast. Love Ben's new do. And Jeffery is as cute as ever. Hope all is well. We love you guys.
Fun pictures! So, you are putting in new carpet? Looks like you had a fabulous Christmas! That's great you got to see some old friends too. I can't believe Megan is TWO months!
I also like picture 2. But the ones with her head cranked all the way to one side remind me of Hattie. She would always look one way, to the left, when she was only a couple months old. Thank goodness she grew out of it.
6 comments:
You guys are always crazy busy. Don't now how you do it with three little ones. We sure miss all of you. I like the second one down of Miss Megan. I can't believe how much bigger she is than when she was here! They grow so fast. Love Ben's new do. And Jeffery is as cute as ever. Hope all is well. We love you guys.
pictures 2 and 3!!! Soooo cute!
pretty precious!
Fun pictures! So, you are putting in new carpet? Looks like you had a fabulous Christmas! That's great you got to see some old friends too. I can't believe Megan is TWO months!
I also like picture 2. But the ones with her head cranked all the way to one side remind me of Hattie. She would always look one way, to the left, when she was only a couple months old. Thank goodness she grew out of it.
Hey Shelly! I just came across your blog and thought I'd say hello. Your family is so cute!
Lori Romney (Bolingbroke)
Post a Comment