
This is the only picture I could find of it on this computer, but Jeffrey's blankie is gone for good I'm afraid....some of you that have seen this "thing" may say good riddance, but he loves that blankie more than anything in the world. When his brother took his toys.... it was there, when he was tired... it was there, when he was hungry....unfortunately it was there, when he woke up in the middle of the night...it was there, when he needed to floss....yes, it was there for that too towards the end. Its final resting place is somewhere in the Kroger on State of Franklin, most likely in a trash can as it could so easily be mistaken for trash. Jeffrey dropped it somewhere during our shopping trip this afternoon while I wasn't paying attention (I was pushing/pulling 2 carts for Pete's sake!). I didn't realize it was gone until I went to put him to bed tonight. We will always remember today as the day of 3's.....first Ferrah....then Michael.....now Jeffrey's blankie.....
1 comment:
I'll shed a tear for the blankie... Miss you Jeffers!
Post a Comment