Saturday, September 26, 2009

Missionaries and Sock Puppets!

Today was Elder Jensen's birthday so we threw him a party with cake, ice-cream, and of course....sock puppets!!!! We had so much fun! Thanks to the elders for letting us borrow their cameras for some much-needed new photos!


From left to right: Elder Jensen, Elder Robite, and Elder Thomas with Shelly in front. Each of them is proudly displaying the sock puppet they made for the birthday party/family home evening activity.

Grrr, baby! Shelly poses for the camera while Elder Thomas' face gets blacked out by Brian's poor camera skills (in all fairness, he was trying to hold Megan, too!)

Elder Thomas' rendition of Hulk Hogan, the sock puppet wrestling champion.

Elder Robite's puppet has a lazy eye.

Elder Jensen's sock puppet is full of tricks.

No, he isn't at all excited to have a home-baked chocholate birthday cake on his mission.

The elders pose with Brian holding Megan and Benjamin at bottom left. Note their cute sock puppets too.


Elder Jensen and his magician sock puppet are two of a kind.

5 comments:

Gilly said...

Wow Chelly you look scary there!

Derek and Sharice said...

Yay for pictures! Thanks missionary for having a birthday so I can see pictures! I hope you realize I had NO idea who the baby was that Brian was holding. I kept thinking man that baby looks A LOT like Ben when he was a baby, and then I realized it was Megan! She is HUGE!!!! I NEED MORE PICTURES OF HER! LOVE YOU!

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

I bet the Elders loved the birthday party! That was great you could do that for them. Love the sock puppets!

Anonymous said...

Hi you don't know me lol elder robite is my older brother...and when I saw this I was like "hey its Paul" he's coming home in a week it's crazy! Well....bye lol

Nyberg Family said...

I'll bet you're excited, I know he is! ;)