Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I'm in London!

Woohoo!  Thank you Shelly for letting me go do this.  I'm having a blast and I finally have some pictures to prove it!


The kitchen of Ciara's lovely home in the Wimbeldon Park area.


Look!  Cars on the left side of the road!


A random neighborhood in the area.


Sign for the London underground


Riding on the tube, District Line


Yay!

I'm getting good at taking pictures of myself thanks to Shelly's awesome camera that she loaned me.


Big Ben


The London Eye.  Haven't gone on it yet, but will soon.


More Ben


Ben's close-up


Awesome!


Obligatory bus picture


Another London underground station.

Another one.


House of Parliament


Oops, didn't mean to get that one!


Cool.


Oh, yeah.  Now we're talking!


London calling.


Another cool shot.


Part deux


North entrance of Westminster Abbey


Close up of facade



Close-up shot of gargoyles


More gargoyles


Oh good, something beautiful and not gruesome.


Nevermind.


"Whazzzuuuuuup!?"


Me + Westminster Abbey = Awesome.  
Me as Photographer + Subject= Double Chin


Impressive.


Amen.


Waiting to catch the tram.


Tower of London.  


Big Fortress.


Very Cool.  


I walked around a real castle all afternoon and loved it!


Do these pictures not remind you of the Kirtland Temple?



Hey look, there's one of those guards who's not supposed to move.



Don't make fun of the hat, pal.


Mike, I found a relative of yours portraying a figure from English history.


The live performances were fun.


Another great icon.

No comments: