His name is Pool.
Total coincidence that my "old" best friend is in the shot too. ;)
And this is someone who is even better friends with the new pool than I am!
Here's a pic of the kid's room in the new house. My goal is to take more of the house tomorrow and post them.
Here's a few of the kids having bubble time during what I hope is the morning since they're all still in the pajamas (Brian took these).
And here is a picture of our local homeless person.
Although she did look a bit better in that one than this latest one with her broken tooth. (Still have no idea how she did it)
Here is our new garage that Jeffrey loves to just hang out in any chance he gets.
Sometimes you don't get exactly what you want off of craigslist. Yes, it's missing a few pieces, and yes, still working on the refund......some people!!!
Auntie Frogg gets here in less than 48 hours!!! Woohoo!!!
I know right? I can't wait either!!! :P
2 comments:
Excuse me! Don't you remember the pay back you made your husband do for posting something you didn't like. You at least could have taken one of the better pictures of me... Let's just say pay back is gonna hurt because I will be there in about 48 hours!
What?!!? I thought it was great because it was the most perfect picture to describe about how I feel about you coming so soon! :P
Post a Comment