Monday, August 25, 2008
Yay! I finally got new batteries for the camera just in time for our trip to Atlanta!
Okay, so here are a few pictures from before the battery died in the camera (a little further down). We also had the opportunity to make an over night trip to Atlanta, Georgia without our kids. We had a blast! Our friends Gabby and Jerry watched the boys for us overnight at their condo (thank you sooo much!!!). Brian and I haven't been overnight without the boys since they were born (at least not that I can remember). We went to Atlanta to support our friend Janell Logan from church who was going through the LDS temple for the first time. We just happened to make a second honeymoon-type trip out of it as well. It was so nice to not stop the car because of a crying baby or messy diaper. We ate at a nice restaurant after we arrived at 9:30pm where Brian had lobster tail and fresh Chilean bass with (virgin) daceries and pina coladas. He was in heaven!!!! It was VERY nice to spoil ourselves. Unfortunately I didn't bring the camera in with us when we went to the restaurant so we don't have any pictures of that. To sum it up, it was 24 hours of heaven on earth for these two exausted parents! Enjoy the pictures! P.S. I still don't have the pictures from the big sewage dig in our backyard, I'll post them when I get them. -Shelly-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thanks for the visit to our blog! We have been blogging for nearly 4 years now. It has been a great experience. Happy to see your blog too, keep it up!
As for Dave Ramsey, what is so amazing is how you can find money you never knew you had while living on the Dave Ramsey Budget. My wife and I did it exaclty way the book tells you to. Before then we were living paycheck to paycheck, now, 8 months later. We are debt free except the mortgage. It was that crazy!
Keep it up!
Oops spelled exactly wrong! Man!
I LOVE your blog background! Where did you get it?
A Big Hello to the Nybergs from the Stoddarts... Sorry we haven't been in touch lately. Glad to see all is well...
Post a Comment