Monday, September 08, 2008

Just a few pictures.

I haven't had anything to post lately because I haven't taken many pictures. Good news on baby Megan's part, I passed my glucose test first time around this time so I don't have to go back for the 3 hour test. I had to do that with both of the boys, it was not fun. This was the 5th time I've had to drink the wonderfully syrup-like orange drink. I've been watching baby Paxton for the Wilhite's (our neighbors/friends downstairs) while Emily is at school lately. We had a wonderful morning today, Paxton slept nearly the whole time! When he woke up he was all smiles and giggled at Ben a lot, so I had to post a picture of him smiling (sorry it turned out blury). We went to Dr. Eason's house on Saturday for some good BBQ and swimming. Of course we forgot the camera, but Jeffrey and Ben absolutely loved getting a chance to swim again and discovered the hot tub too. I'm going to have to get Ben in swimming lessons next year. Yesterday the boys were playing with some of the neighbor's outside toys and Ben decided he wanted to push Jeffrey, and Jeffrey wanted to be pushed, so it was nice not having to go through the effort of entertaining them. They're doing an excellent job of entertaining each other. All I have to do is make sure they don't try and kill each other at the same time. :) Jeffrey is BIG into anything that has a wheel he can turn. That's about it for us, enjoy the latest pictures.

1 comment:

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

I understand about the haircut. Cal is crying by the end and I just keep telling him "I'm almost done!" :) I am going to try out Lee's hair clippers on them on Friday. It shouldn't take so long as scissors do.