You can leave comments on this post for our most recent poll.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Shelly and Brian,
Not that it is any condolence, but I could not get Brian's hair cut when he was that age either. You can take comfort in knowing that he eventually did get it cut, but we have some pretty ratty pics of him in between.
If you have a trimmer that you put attachments on it is easy to buzz if that is what you want. We have one. You cant mess it up. You use the attachment size for the length desired. Even if he squirms it wont mess up. If you go this route and need one to use. You can borrow ours. OR...I can cut if for you. =0)
3 comments:
Shelly and Brian,
Not that it is any condolence, but I could not get Brian's hair cut when he was that age either. You can take comfort in knowing that he eventually did get it cut, but we have some pretty ratty pics of him in between.
Much love
Grandma Osborne
If you have a trimmer that you put attachments on it is easy to buzz if that is what you want. We have one. You cant mess it up. You use the attachment size for the length desired. Even if he squirms it wont mess up. If you go this route and need one to use. You can borrow ours. OR...I can cut if for you. =0)
I'm thinking slip him some NyQuil and cut it then!!! Definitely needs a young boys Buzz Cut!
-Uncle Jon
Post a Comment