Saturday, September 13, 2008

This was after he calmed down.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Wow, good luck with that one. Looks like you guys did a good job! Kids are so hard, because they just can't sit still for 2 seconds. Next time try giving him a water bottle. My kids like to squirt it in their mouths then they spray it everywhere, which suck but hey it works for me anyways. Also have one parent right in front of him trying to distract him with anything he likes. I basically bribe my kids and tell them I'll give them a treat or whatever when they are done. The more you do it the easier it'll be. Don't take him anywhere to expensive I would say. I he won't sit still for you most likely he won't sit still for them. I don't know if any of this helps or not. Also you just have to hurry with kids! I always said if I have kids that were out of control getting their hair done I would spank their bums. Well I have one of those kids now. Of course, Cadence hates getting her hair done and everyday she cried and screams at me when I even brush her hair. I am learning to be patient!