Monday, July 28, 2008
Before and After pictures!
Okay, so for everyone that wanted to see just exactly how much work had to be done to finish our basement I've decided to dig up the old pictures and show you some before and after shots. These will be the last pictures I post on our blog of the basement beings that the Wilhite's moved in on Saturday and I will not be taking anymore pictures of the basement which is their home now. :) We are officially DONE with this project and hopefully will be done with "projects" like this for a LONG time. Our next "smaller" project will be painting and re-decorating the boys' new room and baby Megan's future room....pictures to come whenever we get around it. Thanks for taking an interest in our crazy projects and lives! -Shelly-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Brian did a great job. Now you can send him over to do my house.(wink)
Wow looks like you guys have been super busy! Hope everything is going good for you. Hey by the way if you want, I can tell how to change your background so you don't lose your friends and family list every time you change.
It's beautiful!! what a great job :)
Post a Comment