Wednesday, July 09, 2008
My silly boys and Grandpa Mike comes to visit!!!!
Here are a couple of recent pictures of the boys just being themselves along with Jeffrey's "Ode to Dadda" video. Grandpa Mike got here Monday afternoon around 4:30pm and he left Castle Valley, Utah around 10am Sunday morning! Great time!!!! We weren't quite ready for him, but got ready quick enough. He is here to help carry us to the finishline of our finished basement marathon. It's been really great having family here and he and Brian are working hard to finish as soon as possible. Ben keeps waking up in the morning and looking at Mike as if to say "oh, you're going to be here a while huh?" He's got lots of words for Grandpa Mike and Jeffrey has been showing off his masterfull eating skills. Anyway, here are some pictures of the men working in the basement and a few of the missionaries from when they were helping us finish sanding the dry-wall. Last, but certainly not least, Ben wanted to make Grammy Jan a card to tell her that he misses her. We can't wait to see you in November Grammy!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Shelly- your boys are so cute! I love all the pictures- you have such a fun blog. I also love the name you picked for your girl:0)hee hee. I'm so glad you are doing well!
Super cute boys!! I can't wait to see what your little Megan looks like ;)
Shelly, I love the name you guys picked out! It's very cute! It's funny that you said that about your boys looking so different. That is how I feel about my girls, that they look nothing alike. Now you just need a redhead right! J/k! That is how my friends kids are. She has three kids, and they all have different colors of hair. My Mom keeps hoping for a redheaded grandchild, but that just hasn't happened. I hope everything is going well with your pregnancy!
Post a Comment