Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Pioneer Day and Downtown Jonesborough

Here are some pictures of what we've been up to lately (now that we're not rushing to finish the basement). We went to a church activity for Pioneer day where they had tons of great food, performances, and swimming! For some reason I only took pictures of the swimming. Last Monday we took a family outing out to downtown Jonesborough to look at some of the shops and play at a small park we discovered a while back. Also I took some pictures last week while we were lounging around the house and Jeffrey had a stomach virus that wasn't very much fun. Enjoy looking at pictures that aren't just of our basement! -Shelly- p.s. I accidently lost our baby name poll when I changed the template again (doh!). I don't think I'll put it up again, the last time I checked Megan Kimberly was still ahead with Megan Sue not far behind and surprisingly Megan Samantha has been quite popular as well lately!

1 comment:

Jill said...

I thought I would post my memory of you. I have many memories of you and I, but what I remember most is how much fun we had when we hung out together. I loved it when you came to me for advice. It made me feel like I had a little sister. You are such a cute, fun, outgoing person, and I am so glad that we can be friends. Also, I did really enjoy going to watch your softball games.