Friday, July 18, 2008
New Blog template and more pictures from Grandpa Mike's visit.
Well I've officially been welcomed into the creative blog background club. I changed it once and then decided I didn't like the colors, then I changed it to this purple template. I think I'll leave it this way for a while. Grandpa Mike is now gone and we miss him already! We had such a great time while he was here and hope he made it back safe! Having any family visit is just so nice, we miss everyone so much. Here are a couple of pictures from our last few days with him. Just a side note, I know I've announced that the new baby will be named Megan Kimberly Nyberg, but I've since decided that I like the name Megan Sue Nyberg. I like both names almost equally as well and of course Brian still thinks Megan Kimberly is the better choice, so I'd like to leave it up to the good people out there that check our blog. I'm posting a poll for everyone to vote on, so be sure and vote! Thanks! -Shelly-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment